Wood Pipe. Comes with two styrofoam balls.
1. Great tool to practice breathing exercises and increase focus.
2. See how long you can make the ball float.
4. Great party favor or holiday gift.The floating ball game is an excellent example of “Bernoulli’s Principle”.
5. As air is forced around the ball it must move faster in order to “catch up” on the other side.
6. The result is a decrease in air pressure around the ball that in turn keeps the ball in place.
7. The force is strong enough to resist other forces acting on the ball such as a subtle tap from your finger.
8. The force can also overcome gravity if the flow of air is strong enough.
9. This can be demonstrated by turning the base of the pipe 15-20 degrees – the ball will remain suspended in the air flow even though it is not directly above it. Warning: Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
15 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm
Products are delivered to the centre your child attends approximately 7-14 days after your order is received. Please choose the centre you would like your item delivered to before adding the product to the shopping cart.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Send us a message and we will get back to you.