WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT AND USE NDIS FOUNDS FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOUR CHILD REALLY NEEDS?
Special Needs Mindful Kiddo was created due to huge demand for mindfulness and movement therapy for children with autism and special needs. Our program is suitable for children from 3 to 10 years of age.
These sessions are mostly one-on-one and currently available also online for high functioning children.
If you are self-managing your NDIS funds then Special Needs Mindful Kiddo sessions are for you.
Current fee is $75 per 45 min session. To book session:
1. Fill out a questionnaire here.
2. Choose a therapist and book free consultation.
3. If you can’t find suitable time contact Mindful Kiddo
Our professionals are qualified mindfulness or therapy kids yoga teachers and have years of experience in working with children with special needs.
You can book session with:
Schedule with HIACYNTA ROMANSKA (see profile), based in southern suburbs.
MANILA BARNETT, based in northers suburbs. See her profile here.
SPECIAL NEEDS MINDFUL KIDD PROGRAM IS HIGHLY INDIVIDUALIZED AND ALLOWS YOUR CHILD TO WORK ON:
Emotional regulation and managing big emotions.
Body awareness, body balance, motor skills and coordination
Reducing anxiety and worries.
Improving confidence and general positivity.
What do you get?
1. Affordable 45 minutes session every week ($75) in your house (Online via Zoom or in person. We strictly adhere to safe work requirements).
2. Additional live sessions online with Mindful Kiddo Online. membership.
3. Access to special discount and freebies from Mindful Kiddo Shop.
4. Ongoing support, tips and activities for parents and educators.